Nationwide Platforms is the stand-out market leader in the UK Mobile Elevated Working Platforms market, with annual sales of £120m per annum. It is a subsidiary of Lavendon Group Plc.
The objective of the work was to understand the fundamental customer needs of different types of customers, allowing better segmentation and responses to those needs.
- Surveyed 32,000 customers to deliver evidence-based clarity on the material market segments.
- Provided measured clarity on the key customer ‘buying factors’ for each segment above and their relative priority.
- Provided objective measurement of performance on the key buying factors relative to the competition.
The following steps delivered the result:
- Agreed a detailed delivery plan.
- Prepared and ran segmentation workshops, and interviews.
- Designed and implemented an e-survey.
- Analysed the data in great detail, bringing out the key conclusions.
- Prepared and ran strategy workshops, presentations, and meetings.
“Staffan undertook a thorough and very valuable review of our customers’ needs and buying factors, comparing these with the performance of our competitors, enabling a sharper focus on delivering to the needs of our customers.”
Jeremy Fish – Managing Director, Nationwide Platforms