Coeliac UK are the oldest and largest coeliac disease charity in the world and have been working for people with coeliac disease and dermatitis herpetiformis since 1968. They have over 60,000 Members with around 1,200 new joiners every month.
Objective of the Work
The objective of the work was to create a clear picture of both existing and new innovative options available to Coeliac UK for finding additional income, enabling the charity to plan its further development.
The project delivered:
- A clear picture of the potential underdeveloped income opportunities.
- An assessment of their relative priority – in terms of size and difficulty to secure.
- An outline action plan for addressing the best opportunities.
We employed a 3-step process:
- Stakeholder needs assessment.
- Current and potential providers workshop.
- Needs and provision mapping.
“Thank you so much for the work that you have been through with us during the last few weeks. We have learned a great deal and are clear about the strategic priorities moving forward.”
James Garman – Director of Commercial Services and Business Development, Coeliac UK